Government Departments

Family Court of Australia
1300 352 000

Location of NSW Courts

Location of Translation Services

Listing of Australian embassies/consulates overseas

Australian Attorney General

NSW Births Deaths and Marriages

Notice of Intended Marriage (NIM)
Click to download

Bureau of Meteorology, NSW

Sunrise, Sunset and Twlight Times

Relationship Advice

Family Relationship Centre’s
in the Illawarra Region:

Wollongong Family Relationship Centre
Shop 2, 310 Crown Street, Wollongong
(02) 4220 1100



Family Relationship Advice Line
1800 050 321

Relationships Austrlalia

If divorced: and need information

Decree Absolute of Divorce or Certificate of Divorce
If mislaid, copy may be obtained from the ‘Family Court of Australia.’

Overseas Couples

Overseas couples who are planning to marry in Australia need to provide. Documents to prove your identity such as your original birth certificate

If you or your partner have been married before please provide all documentation regarding divorce or death.

The Notice of Intent to Marry form will need to be completed and sent back to me no later than one month and one day before the ceremony.

Recognition of your marriage for your country will need to be checked before you leave. An apostille stamp can be obtained from The Department of Immigration and stamped before you go home.

Apostille Stamps

Department of Immigration Sydney CBD
Ground Floor 26, Lee Street, Sydney NSW 2000

Weddings in Wollongong
and South Coast

If planning a beach or park wedding, please contact the following Councils to obtain permits for the wedding day.

Kiama Council
(02) 4232 0222

Shellharbour Council
(02) 4221 611

Wollongong Council
(02) 4227 7111

National Parks